Here is our current fee structure:
Executive Level Search
Our Executive package is our standard level of service that has been provided to our clients for over 30 years. Applicants in this category have a minimum of one year of experience in their field but often have much longer tenures in their jobs.
Starting this search process is free of charge, but a booking fee of $500 + hst prior to booking interviews. This booking fee is credited to the final agency fee if and when a placement is made and is non-refundable once interviews are scheduled.
- Live-Out Caregivers
* Non-drivers: $3495 + hst
* Drivers: $4495 + hst
- Live-in Caregivers
* Local Non-drivers (LMIA included if necessary): $4495 + hst
* Local Drivers (no sponsorship/LMIA required): 15% of gross, minimum $4995 + hst (Elite Level)
* Overseas job offer: Home Child Care Provider or Home support Worker programs: $4195 + hst
!! PLEASE NOTE: All placements with caregivers who require a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) include Job Bank advertising, LMIA application preparation overseen by our Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant, and full guidance throughout the process. Advertising costs, $1000 LMIA fee, airfare and 3 month health insurance are not included in fee. *
- Part-time Caregivers
* Non-driver up to 20 hours per week: $2595 + hst
* Driver up to 20 hours per week: $2695 + hst
* Non-driver 20-30 hours per week: $2695 + hst
* Driver 20-30 hours per week: $2795 + hst
Elite Level Search
Our Elite package is for families who are looking for something very unique or hard to find in the market. This includes professional household managers, language specialty candidates, professionally trained Early Childhood Educators, certified teachers, applicants who will travel abroad, chefs, butlers, couples or other types of workers who are difficult to acquire depending on market conditions.
Starting this search process is free of charge, but a booking fee of $500 + hst is required prior to booking interviews. This booking fee is credited to the final agency fee if and when a placement is made and is non-refundable once interviews are scheduled.
– All categories of Elite applicants
* 15% of employees annual gross salary + hst (minimum $4995)
Our temporary services provide our clients with the same level of applicants as our Executive level search but on a short term basis. These employees will be fully screened in the same manner as all other applicants from our agency and are available for assignments up to 3 months. For longer temporary assignments, our minimum Executive package fee will be due.
Starting this search process is free of charge, but a booking fee of $250 + hst is required prior to scheduling interviews. This charge is credited to the final agency fee if and when a placement is made and is non-refundable once interviews are scheduled.
- Live-In or Live-Out temporary caregivers
* First week temporary: $300 + hst
* Each subsequent week: $200 + hst
* Over 12 weeks assignment: See permanent rates
A La Carte Paperwork Services
For clients who have sourced their own candidate, either locally or overseas, we process your application under the In-Home Caregiver Program and prepare the required documents to obtain a valid Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). This LMIA is used by the nanny, along with other documents required by the embassy or immigration office, to apply for their work permit.
– LMIA applications for your own candidate
* $2895 + hst (not including $1000 LMIA fee, advertising fees, airfare or health insurance)
– Executive Level Search
* Our standard guarantee is 60 days from the first day of employment. This doesn’t mean that you must make a decision on a new applicant within this time, but a replacement search must be initiated.
– Elite Level Search
* For our Elite level clients, a 90 day guarantee is provided from the first day of employment. As with the Executive level, a replacement search must be initated within 90 days but there is no limit on how long you can look for your new nanny for.
– Overseas Level Search
* Overseas Level Search: Our Overseas hiring clients enjoy an extended 180 day guarantee from the first day of employment in Canada. However, replacements under this category must be made with another overseas candidate.
– Temporary search
* All of our temporary placements are guaranteed for the duration of the assignment.
Please call us at 416-221-6000 for a personalized salary quote as all jobs are different and may require higher salaries or different types of compensation packages to compete in the current market.